We would love to have you become a part of our team, working to keep business thriving in Wadsworth!
Our application form for membership is based on our fiscal year of January 1 through December 31 of the current year. All dues are pro-rated.
Wadsworth is certainly growing fast, and the Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce exists to help grow new business, expand current business, and to save you money on your bottom line.
The main benefit is the “Networking”. Our Chamber is dedicated to supporting its members, and we are excited you are interested in becoming a member of this Chamber! We are extremely active and have a great time at all our events, while also providing GREAT networking opportunities.
With our help, you can grow your business in our community. We work hard to put you in front of potential new clients and existing customers. We are never shy or too busy to set things in motion for our members, whether it’s right here in Wadsworth, our region, or our country. Your investment in this Chamber gives you choices of the many benefits you may need.
Your membership offers you opportunities including, but not limited to…
The Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce has approved and endorses CareWorksComp as third party administrator for Workers’ Compensation and Group Rating programs.
Effective immediately, the Wadsworth Chamber is working with CareWorksComp to offer a full complement of workers’ compensation and unemployment services to members, including:
Group Rating & Group Retrospective Rating
Destination Excellence Programming
Self Insurance Program Management
Unemployment Program Management
This endorsement is one that brings real value to our membership and our Chamber. By working with CareWorksComp, you and other members will be able to enjoy consistently competitive rates, fees, and superior service.
Below is a link to the BWC Temporary Authorization Form (AC-3), which authorizes CareWorksComp to review your BWC record, to determine the best programs and highest level of premium savings available to you. It is important that you complete and sign the form, and fax or mail the form to:
Attn: Barb Levora
P.O. Box 8101
Dublin, OH 43016
Fax: (614) 210-5841
Phone: (614) 526-7245
If you have any questions, please contact our CareWorksComp Workers’ Compensation Program Manager, Robert Nicoll, at (330) 418-1824.
- Over 40,000 Employers Choose CareWorksComp
- They are a Partner in Controlling Costs
- CareWorksComp saves customers millions of dollars each year, and become a lasting partner providing a comprehensive cost management approach.
- They Provide Ohio-Focused Solutions
- Due to Ohio’s unique workers’ compensation system, CareWorksComp specializes in providing Ohio employers with the most effective cost management tools available in our state.
- They Provide Unmatched Information Technology
- CareWorks Comp has the capability to create and customize reports based on unique requirements. They are able to provide customers with 24-hour access to their systems and electronic workflows.
We are pleased to announce that our Chamber has partnered with Community Energy Advisors (CEA). CEA is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations of all sizes to maximize the economics of their energy assets.
Through the Chamber Energy Program, CEA provides Chamber members with Education, Savings, and Protection on both regulated and deregulated energy expenses. With a credible partner looking out for your bottom-line, you can enjoy peace of mind and “budget-ability” when it comes to your utility costs.
Education: The regulated and deregulated energy markets are increasingly complex. To aid you in remaining proactive, making informed decisions, and budgeting your utility expenses, CEA provides timely and relevant information.
Protection: To help protect you from scams, fraudulent activity, and unexpected costs, CEA provides informative emails, blog posts, and seminars.
Savings: Paying more than you should for electricity and natural gas can add up to thousands of lost dollars that you could be investing back into your business. The Chamber Energy Program creates “market power” by shopping members together, driving suppliers to compete for their business and ultimately reducing energy prices. Ensure you are paying the most competitive market rates by enrolling in the program!
To view available rates and enroll online today, simply grab a recent copy of your electric and natural gas bills, and click the enroll button below. Please note that if you are currently with the City of Wadsworth Municipal Electric utility, you are only eligible to shop your natural gas with the Chamber Energy Program.
If you are looking for information to help you cut out the noise, protect you company, and take control of you energy budget, visit CEA’s Energy Resources Center by clicking the CEA logo below.
- Annual Rosie Awards
- Business Showcase
- Golf Outing
- Easter Basket Auction
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Health Insurance Group Plan
- Group Rating for Workers Compensation
- Discounted Rates on Group Advertising
- Member to Member Discounts
- Bulk Mailing Discounts
- Community Magazines and Publications
- Leads and Referrals
- Label Purchasing Program
- Newsletter Advertising
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Business After Hours
- County-wide Programs and Events
- Business Spotlights
- Presence on Our Website
- Weekly E-Newsletter
- Business Seminars/Workshops
- Email Updates
- Sponsorship of Well-Publicized, Highly-Attended Events
- Advertising and Public Relations Opportunities through Various Chamber Marketing Vehicles
- Marketing Assistance
- Direct Marketing/Demographic Information
- Information and Voice of Business Membership
*Membership is automatically renewed each year, unless advanced written notice of cancellation is received and confirmed.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CHAMBER FOR PACKAGE PRICING
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION